5.20.2008

stylish bluetooths give direct connect to god.


The concept of Bluetooths kinda baffles me. Unless you are in the car driving or a doctor always on call, I do not think that you are busy enough to wear a blinking, oh so cool, wireless earphone in your ear all day long. Plus, there is a fine line between crazy crackheads that talk to themselves and normal people who talk to themselves. And the star trek ear piece doesnt help define that line.
With that said, Jawbone offers a new stylish blue tooth that “blurring the lines between jewelry and headset.” So now...you can look like a stylish douche when your having such an important conversation that your pristine hands cannot hold the phone up to you ear. Good stuff no? I mean, the freakin hear piece is leather.
I know, I know...I'm riddled with sarcasm right now. But seriously...if these things make you look anything like the Messiah (and make your shirt disappear)...which they do to this young gentleman above, I'm in. I know my Dad is. He loves bluetooths.
I guess in the end...you have to ask yourself..What Would Jesus Do?

1 comment:

socialedisturbed. said...

call that the Jesus Piece.