5.12.2008

guy and gals.


Ready to test your manhood? Esquire has posted the 75 things that every man should know how to do list, and though I agree with some things like being able to jump start a car and take a good picture and being loyal, there are a few things on this list that I will never know how to do. Chop down a tree, nope sorry. Make a fire. Not interested. Dress a wound. Find his way out of the woods if lost.Yeah...these situations...I would never be in, in the first place. Im a city boy.
My favs.
-Approach a woman out of his league.
-Not monopolize the conversation.
- Throw a baseball over-hand with some snap. Throw a football with a tight spiral. Shoot a 12-foot jump shot reliably. I really can do the first one though I dislike baseball, the football on a good day, and I think I have a reliable shot.
Now that we have that list out of the way and my boys are still attached, Ive decided to make a 5 things/skill every woman should master. And not bitchin ladies...its only 5. While Im chopping down trees and hunting deer....you must do these with perfection:
1. Make perfect home made baked mac & cheese. What is the point of being a woman if you cant make these. And if you cant, at least be able to distract me with something else food related and ad delicious. Impossible.
2. Be able to go shopping with your man and have him leave the store looking sharp and feeling confident. This requires your ultimate opinion on what her looks good in and his feelings. AKA, if you are in a relationship...it is your job to make sure you man is up to speed. There are already 75 things, I need to do...I cant possibly worry about dressing myself as well. And...don't forget yo buy it for me....
3. Should be able to tie my tie. That means, in the morning... grab the tie by the reins...say something sexy which totally distracts me, and by the time I get my wits back...my tie is perfect and I am ready for work.
4. Should always look better than me. Its not my fault if we leave in the morning and I am looking more put together than you. Your a girl. The entire fashion world is on your side. You got dresses and makeup to cover your flaws. There really is no reason that a guy should look better than you. Stay in your range, if thats the case. But dont get out dressed.
5. She should be able to eat like a normal girl. Im not talking being a fatty. But how many salads can one person have. I expect a girl to be able to just have a burger and a knock back a few...or a lot of beers with me.
Thats it. 75 to 5.


No comments: