5.12.2008

my bday.

unlike most years...I am not going to make a big deal out of my bday. I have noticed an ongoing trend as you get older. There is less overall excitement surrounding you bday. Planning is always a disappointment. And its as it should be.



This year...all I want is a vintage mickey mouse T. Something like this...

Like straight line art...dots as eyes and it doesnt even have to be on a white shirt. Or 4 color.


And...I think thats as high as my hopes and aspirations go. Im not even clueing you into the big day. If I get this...I will be satisfied. And a new pair of kicks of coasre....but thats a given. lol.

haha...look at this mean Mickey. Genius.




2 comments:

Writing Horses said...

it's your bday! don't be such a slug. I'm turning 26 on the 26th and I'm excited -- at least be excited for my brithday hahahaahaha

shaun. said...

i can do that.