5.29.2008

stimuli checks.

with the rebates coming in left and right (still a no show for mine), I was wondering exactly how people where going about stimulating the economy. My roommate brought a Play Station 3. Unfortunately...its not a Wii. So I stumbled upon this site, and it seems the rest of the country is doing just as good of a job.



"I bought an American made firearm, to help stimulate the American economy. "

stephen, 25, student
brunswick, ga






"With my stimulus package I bought a Star Wars Stormtrooper armor costume kit to wear, to display, and to do charity work with the 501st Legion. Best $600+ dollars I ever spent."
James, 28
IT Administrator Joliet, IL



"I used my $600 to bail myself out of prison, along with $6900 more."
Nick, 28,

Welder Ephrata, PA



"We took our stimulus check and paid our security deposit and first months rent. The economy has gone to doodoo, my husband got a paycut and we were forced to file bankruptcy, surrending the house. That's a big F.U., GDubya."
Richie Notsorich, 24,
NYFB Southeastern, Michigan

I love sites like this, I could go on all day with frivolity. People are spilling out their hearts and souls, and think that the government is not monitoring their every move. The Patriot Act Baby.
Richie in Michigan has since gone missing. I kid....I kid...I love America, and will spend my tax rebate on Nationalism and Liberty.....three easy payments on $19.99 ofcoarse.

No comments: