5.30.2008

large coffee, black. light on the terrorism please.


I would like to start off this blog entry by first saying that I always knew this fact. I believed it in my heart of hearts. Rachel Ray is a terrorist. She supports Al Queda, and dunkin donuts will have none of it. They pulled the new ad with her saying something about something involving donuts and stuff. The scarf, i guess, has the same design patterns as those worn by muslim extremeist. She and Dunkin donuts have been accused of "casually promoting the symbol of Palestinian terrorism and the intifada, the keffiyeh." Which means I should probably burn my underwear and curtains when I get home. But ummm....yea, thats not even the good part. The good part is the the reaction the story is getting from local and national coverage.



Anchor 1:
"I f*cking hate Rachelle Ray and everything she stands for."
Anchor 2: "Shut up you asshole, dunkin donuts is one of our sponsors."
Anchor 1: "Errrr....I love donuts.....errrrrr....."

No comments: