2. Florida is not a big fan of the NY relocation program. I must admit, when I first heard about it...I considered dressing like a homeless man for a free trip to Miami.
When I originally saw this, I said "Awesome" out loud. They were really-extra weird. Then I started to wonder exactly who thier audience was. And the style was really familiar. So I hit up gmail messaging.
Me: did you have anything to do with this
Anonymous: hahah, no i did not
that was pretty bad
Me: oh...ok. just asking. it's like the skittles people got a hold of fruit by the foot
Anonymous: yeah, the ECD on the skittles campaign now works at Saatchi, who does Fruit by the Foot. Gerry Graf.
Me: ahhhhh, you are a fountain of advertising knowledge.
The other thing they taught me at portfolio school was the importance of having different styles. Rule #2 (rule #1 about babies and puppies). :::head nod::: So now there are two completely different products with similar styling...in the same catagory. What a shame.
via n+1, found on dailyobsessional
No seriously...I had my hard sell speech ready and waiting for my wife (unknown). I mean...with my other plans: the after party, Jennifer Lopez as our wedding planner and having the first/middle name of our first born be "Dashiel" so I can call him "Dash" for short. With all that, I figure dancing down the aisle would be the least of my worries....as far as selling ideas goes.
"New print ad by ad agency Energy in São Paulo for CRAMI, a regional center for the care of ill-treated infants and children. The clipped newspaper article is about Michael posthumously getting revenge by leaving his father out of his will."
So, this isn't the first MJ ad that exploits his death, and it wont be the last. But Joe Jackson...I mean, this reference is a little dated, wouldn't you say? I think, the only thing worse than exploiting a dead man, is giving uneeded and unworthy spotlight to the...ahem, less talented individuals of the dead man's familly. Just my opinion.
Agency Energy in São Paulo
See more funny pictures and videos at Fugly.
1. Tommy and his black friends...fitting in requires public humiliation.
2. Senator Jeff Sessions said they were all going to light the pipe and have themselves a crack smokin' party!
3. Do you need a flash intro to your website? No.
4. Photocopier already in chair...saves actual xerox machines from grown frat boy antics like 2oo pound men jumping ontop of them; Xerox ecstatic.
6. In commemoration of the 40th Anniversary of Apollo 11’s first lunar landing, LV makes a...custom made drunk. Yeah...correlation.....non existant.
7. LaToya Jackson's tribute song to her brother (Really, no comment).
8. The real Digital Clock. Very Fly.
9. Get your Michael Jackson Thriller Action Figure, here.
"Cee-Lo, Brendon Urie- from Panic At The Disco, Patrick Stump- from Fall Out Boys, Travis McCoy- from Gym Class Heroes and Janelle Monae met to sing the new Coca Cola single “Open Happiness”!
Yeah...mad people, but Janelle made that song. It's just so....happy. It makes me kinda sick to my stomach. I kid.
The real Kool-Aid man from the early 90's (I think that was the time period)...or maybe later 80s is back. And he's not just busting through living room walls anymore (probably insurance issues). He has been resurrected with cool khaki cargo shorts and an arch Nemesis. In my opinion, I think he should fight the Six Flags dude (no flags, no fun), but I guess a giant bottle of soda will do.
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather (who knew they were still making ads?...I kid)
Like always, I'm on the lookout for music not in the box. And look what I dug up...a rapper with an accent. While, I wouldn't add it to my itunes (cause I tire of accents very quickly), perhaps this dude will stir something in your soul. In addition... Nice video.
In this horrible economy a junior (anything) cannot afford to travel the world. Especially if you are paying New York rent. *Word* But the funny thing is that the workload and stress doesn't let up. So you gotta go somewhere. I choose Pittsburgh. So that's where I'm going this weekend. I plan to buy Steelers gear, finally visit U-Pitt and go midget hunting. I also hope to come back with a new tattoo and a nose piecing...fingers crossed.
1. Uhhh, my only question, where are they now?2. Killing Bambi....now you know PETA is gonna get you.3. Why wasn't Mario at any of the MJ tributes? He is killing this song....unlike Ciara at the BET awards-JUST HORRIBLE- (why would you get up infront of professionals and show them you cant sing?).4. James Falco, is sorta funny. Who knew?6. An electronic ruler? It's not long enough....7. "Maybe You Just Don't Know How to Use Social Courtesy":Everything you need to know to get out there and make friends and have a good time....properly.8. Augustus Gloop! Augustus Gloop! The great big greedy nincompoop!...ummm, in real life.9. MJ commercials, both Craig and myself did n0t know he did.
Now that we have lost a music legend, I am going to be keeping a keen eye out on the streets, on look out for the next truely big star. As much as I hate to admit it...Beyonce (even though she over floods the market) is stepping up her game. I think we all remember "Buga Boo."
Wallpaper asked 450 graphic designers to come up with stylish “tart cards”:
Tart cards are the means by which many London prostitutes advertise their services. Step into almost any central London phone box and you can contemplate up to 80 cards inviting you to be tied, teased, spanked or massaged.
You know what they say...stay clear of putting babies and puppies in your ads. It's a creative no, no. But they didnt say anything about b-boy babies, battle dancing on skates. Gold. What it has to do with water? I dunno, but look at those babies get down and I dare you to care.
i hear some good in there but makes me think how long it took her to get the flow down, who wrote it, did she do write it by herself,
overall out 5, i give it 2.5 prostituted thoughts. (i wanna say like three but is just not there yet)
Digg Dialogg with Bruno - Watch more amazing videos here
Ive been looking forward to this movie ever since it started production and a few days from now i'll finally get to see it. BUT, im not looking forward to it as i was a couple months ago. the campaign for this movie is huge and i dont like that.
i dont want to know what ill be seeing, i mean im a huge fan of da ali g show so i know the character and things he'll say, but i dont want to know whats going to be shown in the movie.
Damn. Great speech. But I know that this is what Al Sharpton does. He makes strong, hard points. He digs deep. He dips in and out of religious symbolism and the real world. He tells truths. He actually speaks at my home church in Westchester alot. And he always lays it down....and out of all the speeches yesterday, he laid down the facts....