5.09.2008

Joey....you are my sunshine.

Last Wednesday's amazing Real World episode...in chronological order.


Joey drinks, knowing full well he in an alchy.Joey drinks ALOT more.
Joey looses his mind. Scares the whore in his bed.
Joey literally looses his mind, flips out on the house. (ie punches walls, verbally threatens roommates, head butts doors repeatedly)
Joey passes out....in creepy eyes open mode.
House intervention is called. Joey argues.
"I wasnt like this until I f*cking came to this house."
Sure Joey. I believe you.

Joey cries again.

Joey goes to rehab.

Oh....and our favorite Albino goes home to Phili and works the pole. Very well. My guess...she was really missing home.

And thats that. A full hour of pure genius. This episode gave me everything I have ever wanted from a Reality TV show, nay life. I was fufilled. Genius casting. Genius. I just hope they dont run out of drama now that the nut case drunk is gone. Finger crossed.

No comments: