5.22.2008

cease and desist.

the applications for my summer gf have literally exceeded my expectations...and by exceed, I mean I got one email that told me to "look into a life of Christ." So...Ive decided to approach this situation from a different direction. I'm just gonna buy some summer love.

And thanks to Drew Burrows, I can do that. He created an infra-red, light sensitive a 2-D bed girlfriend.

"...a single mattress, tucked into a dark, curtained back room of the showcase space. On it: a lithe brunette. She's perfectly quiet, but once you sit or lie down, she responds to your every move. Lie on your back, she snuggles up right next to you in a log position. Curl up in the fetal position, she spoons."

Drew, a 28 yr old grad student admittedly says that school has taken over his life and leaves him coming home to an empty bed every night. Awwwwwwwww, Drewy-poo. The only draw back, he proclaims is that she is 2-D.

To that I say, "And??????? At least you wont have to put up with all the extra nonsense."


Lesson of the Day:
Ladies, step up your game. You could be getting replaced.

No comments: