5.19.2008

Verbal Abuse in Advertising.

Saatchi & Saatchi Singapore hits us with some literal translations on verbal abuse. Spousal no less. Wait...maybe "hits us" isnt the best way to approach this blog. Ummm, belts us...beats us...uhhhh, bellows...yeah bellows.




As a kid, I use to think that my mom verbally abused me. Now, I realize I was overreacting...she was probably right....I didnt need anymore cookies before bed.

But hey...the party isnt over yet. New Brazilian shop Gringo also has a hot mouth. And a potty breath. Or the other way around. Within 5 seconds of watching...I felt completely uncomfortable looking at this site. And Im all messed up in the head. Their tag: “Make it naughty or amoral. Or both!”
You do learn how to say naughty words in other languages....and thats pretty cool.

I wonder what thier clients will think? What do you think?

No comments: