5.09.2008

my jeep.

I'm gonna help yall get your freak on this weekend.

Here is what you do. Get your interested (or interesting) party in the same room as you. Then be like....
"You you remember this song from back in the day?"

::press play::




Then start your slow grind (or wind, depending your culture). Sing with R.Kelly. "You remind me of my jeep, I wanna ride it...something like my sound, I wanna bump it."And let life go from there.

I promise you. If you get nothing out of this plan. Your significant other, probably isn't that into you. You should at least get a 4 minute two person slow grind. Nah mean.

Lol. Have a good weekend kids. Play in traffic and stick forks in electrical outlets. Its fun. Trust me.

2 comments:

L said...

sounds like a promising weekend.

socialedisturbed. said...

aowwwwww!