5.30.2008

celeb time.

its all over. the bump. the hot preggy mom syndrome. The fedoras....wait, nooooooo, never that.
But Brad and Angie pooped out thier new twins in France last Sunday. And the funny thing is...I was sitting in church that day and a tingle ran down my spin. I thought it was just the left over ruminant's of the new elctro treatment Ive been trying out (I lie sometimes). But, now I know it was actually the birth of Saints Isla Marcheline Jolie-Pitt and Amelie Jane Jolie-Pitt.
Now they only have 26 more bedrooms to fill with children in thier new home....uh, hotel...uh refugee camp.



Ummmm, Jessica Simpson sings country.




Way to come back Jessica. Way to come back...


Clay Aiken is going to have a baby. With this woman. And he didnt have to hand force his sperm into her private area. She took it willingly. And by took it...I mean artificially inseminated it. Because lord forbid anyone would want to sleep with clay aikin. They are like best friends or something. I see it now, after they finished off a jug of wine a tub of peanut butter while watching my fair lady the delux edition, she was like, "wouldnt it be cool if we had a kid together?" And Clay's response, "As long as I dont have to touch your boobies."

And she is 50. I hate when rich people decide to have kids when they are clearly too old. Its not fair that when this "thing" turns 20...his mom will be on her death bed. Just my opinion.
So....thats all I find interesting in the fame game.
Oh, also Bill Murrey is a wife beater. Yikes. Just when you think you know someone. Next thing you know...Mary Tyler Moore will be a crack head. Lawrence Fischbourne is actually an alien teleported from the future to ruin US cinema. And JLo is actually a man.
BLASPHEMY!

1 comment:

socialedisturbed. said...

OOF @ gay aiken! just yuck! and that poor child has to call him daddy!