5.14.2008

hood rat stuff prt II.

Remember when I said that that fat little kid who stole his grandmas car and drove around the nieghborhood to do "Hoodrat stuff" shoulda got his ASS handed to him? And you all laughed at it...saying it was funny.

Well guess who is back? Lil 7 yr old Latarian. And this time...for beating up his grandmother in the Wal MArt.

"He just started hitting me -- just started hitting me in front of the whole Wal-Mart. Every one in there was upset," Stratford (grand mother) said.

What brought this abuse on you may ask. Well, chicken wings while shopping. He wanted some chicken wings...and when he was denied.....he beat up his grandmother. Over some Wal-mart chicken wings.


Like I said previously, this lil ni**a needs...an ass whoopin!
and he made me use the N word.....Uhhhhhh

1 comment:

socialedisturbed. said...

WORD!
over some DAMN chicken!