5.15.2008

Wiggity wiggity wiggity Wack.

Throwback Thursday brings you the throwback video of the week. And a personal favorite.

1992. Kriss Kross. Jump.



Damn. This is more for me than for you. I use to listen to this song everyday. My step sister loved them...she had posters everywhere. I havnt seen this video in years, but let me tell you something...it is damn near impossible to dress yourself with all your cloths backwards. Impossible. They are like 9 years old. I wonder what there are up to now (Google research begins). Anyway, my personal favorite song of theres was I miss the Bus.

I never missed the bus. But I was late all the damn time. You cant rely on parents these days.

2 comments:

Writing Horses said...

I used to have the biggest crush on these boys. hahahaha. Thank you Thank you Thank you, for bringing that one back.

Kellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.