7.01.2009

My First Award.

I recieved my first blog award ever. Sure I have had a handful of accolades, but this blog has never recieved an award before. Blessed by the lovely Scourned Woman (who seems sane and responsible on her blog), the Proximity Award goes to me and seven others.  I thank you. "Closeness"...bloggers that "aim to find and be friends." So let's get to the sharing... Bulbasaur I choose you....










OK. Now go forth and give. Remember that this is the "Proximity Award." BTW...Im famous now. So that means all you are V.I.P. Heyyyoooo. 

*Opening the Flood gates...I've got my award shelves all dusted off*

7 comments:

kiss my black ads said...

whoa! THNX!!!!!

golublog said...

Thanks. I haven't prepared a speech or anything. But I'm sure it has something to do with the little people.

shaun. said...

and thanking God, I hope.

K said...

I blame Maya, but do really enjoy the blog, S. Thanks!

Cas Ruffin said...

Lol thanks for the award. Can I give a 10-minute speech first and foremost thanking God?

Joker said...

Late but finally got here. how about forgetting one's technorati password for 8 months only to remember it randomly while taking a frothy dump? Thanks mate. hope all is well and keep on a bloggin :)

Thinking In Vain said...

I think I get another award for being dead last to the party...

Thanks! :)