7.06.2009

Oh, BTW. Wimbledon 09.

My cousins faced off in the finals. And at that point...don't you wonder if they have a joint account? Cause they are indeed ballin!!!! And it seems like no matter what, at the end of the day...a Williams is adding cash money to their account. Wish it was this Williams.


Federer got his 15th slam title....beating out the most successful player in the world, Pete Sampras. But the real news is the actual match on Sunday morning. It was fucin epic...if you're into tennis....Federer 5-7, 7-6 (8-6), 7-6 (7-5), 3-6, 16-14. I'm not a Roddick fan (cause I always saw him as a huge douchbag), but I really wanted him to win this time. He was playing really well. It just didn't go his way this time. I hope keeps playing the way he is...cause I was impressed. 

-Fin.

No comments: