11.25.2008

Tennis, no... Fashion, no... True Love.


This spot confuses me. Or maybe the brand confuses me. Adfreak has a not so enlightening blog post about it. They talk about Bjon Borg the fashion house. Then they talk about Bjron Borg, the dating site. Then they make reference to Bjon Borg...the tennis player. And some how...they are all connected.

I assume the spot is about the fashion line with the tag: Love for All. But then there is some crazy tennis theme to the swanky (sounding) dating site and on the fashion site...Borg, the tennis player is posted all over it. So, is this line from Bjorn Borg or are they simply selling cloths specifically for gay priests?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around it. What exactly is the thread of consciousness here. All things aside...those Swedes sure do know how to stick it to the Catholic Church. Toto...we aren't in California anymore. Don't know the agency.

No comments: