11.27.2008

Thomas Turkey and Pals.


This is the day. This is the day the lord hath made

....for me to stuff my face, drink heavily with family members (without being judged), watch the new york turkey day parade (the best in the nation...I proclaim), think momentarily about the genocide of the American Indigenous people, play life catch-up/what's the word/who's dating who with the cousins, arduously define my life to all older relatives ("so what is it you do again?"), take a thousand pictures of my little monkey butt god son while he gives me the mean mug and then.... stuff my face again with seconds.

It's a tough life, but someone has to do it. Anyway, I wish you all... a great and safe holiday!Baked Mac & Cheese....here I come!


P.S. i posted this in advance. I'm not some loser sitting around writing posts on my computer while I should be interacting with real people. I'm that other loser who does the previously stated a day in advance.

No comments: