11.21.2008

Well, we atleast found one of Victoria's Secrets.

Victoria/Victor hires freaks to walk in the nudie show. And when I say "Freak", I don't mean the good kind. Recently Victoria Secret reps confirmed that Karolina Kurkova  has no belly button.

*cricket*

 I had my doubts about the truth factor, like you are probably having now. But I googled it and it's all over the news (well, the entertainment news). I don't want to discriminate here, the "girl" is a hottie. But she was hired to be in a bikini and lingerie for a living. And she is missing a crucial body part both appreciated and needed for the field. I want to get over this...I really do.

But technically speaking...she's an alien. Can't Victor/Victoria find a human with a belly button? We are in a recession and really should'nt be outsourcing. So my question to you dear reader...Should I start a human models union?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day!

Very new to this..... and just want to say hello to everyone!!! Would love to hear from you all......re your experiences of forums, interests I like gardening, reading and chilling out with friends

Peace out, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]My Online Payday[/url] website!