11.03.2008

Saying Goodbye to a good thing.

The same thing that happened to me with the Olympics is happening to me now. A great source of blog material is about to be ripped away from me. Tomorrow, a choice will be made and much like SNL, I will loose all of the political material that has added value to my particular medium. Unlike SNL, this blog will continue to live on and thrive in the same capacity as always. So...dont you worry readers. I have gotten a little politic heavy around here lately, but after tomorrow I will get my sh*t together and we explore options, together.

But it's always hard to TRULY let go of something that has given you so much blog inspiration. So...in recent news Sarah Palin was prank called by comedians from canada. And its real. And a little sad. Yet truly genius.  And right below. 
Enjoy.

No comments: