11.19.2008

In 2012, they will pick the final four hosts (cue the end of the world).


I just got back from Quantum of Solace. I will write a detailed review on it later. But right now, I have a bone to pick with movie marketing people. I just sat through the teaser trailer above. And I must say....it got me. Immediately upon returning to a computer with internet I did as I was instructed and googled 2012. This is what I got.


NCAA was the leading result on Google for my search. Several links down, I was able to pull together enough info within my damaged and filled brain to realize that there was reference to some type of Mayan doomsday. Youtube is filled with virals. And sure it looks like every other end of days flick. There may even be Aliens (cause we have never seen that before). 

My problem....they told me (a captive audience member) to google something for answers. And when I did, the first result did not help me. You can't do that to consumers. Don't tell them to google something, when you haven/t brought enough media space to fulfill your promise. It's stupid. Your movie is stupid (and done before) and I, refuse to waste my money on it. 

Good day sir.

No comments: