11.30.2008

Black James Bond (Jamal Bond).



Diddy used his video blog (barf-in-mouth) to promote  his new fragrance: “I AM KING”. There is a mini-movie involved that he claims doubles as  his audition tape for an upcoming role to be the next “Black Bond”. 

Damn...first it was golf and tennis.
Then it was the White House and the CMAs...
Now it's Bond movies....white folks just cant get a break, they are losing things left and right....

I kid. But seriously...niether Diddy or Jamie Fox are qualified for the role. I choose Denzel (I play a mean troubled detective) Washington or Will (I fight zombies and robots) Smith. And just for fun...what do you think the title of the first Black Bond would be?

5 comments:

Mr. Clyde said...

I would have to say that Chiwetel Ejiofor will be the first African decent Bond. Also the name would be something like Shadows of Infinity or Dark Realities.....

shaun. said...

i agree with Ejifor. May I also nominate Don Cheadle.

And to Dark Realities...I would love to see that film. I imagine subtle racism and Jamal having to beat some ass because of it.

Mr. Clyde said...

Yeah but you know I would like to see a black james bond that wasn't tied to that particular mythos. That way the script writers could explore stuff like kicking racist villains ass better.

shaun. said...

so no Jamal? What about James "DeShawn" Bond.

Writing Horses said...

007: Glory of Darkness with Chiwetel Ejiofor