4.16.2008

the internet scares me.


jeeeze. So we all know that I spend the better part of my day reading celeb gossip blogs (lets not talk about what I do with the rest of it). Well.... I just need to share how ruthless the blog reading community is.

I recently read that Camron Diaz's dad died on thesuperficial.com (still going strong Aoife), after, I just thought Id read the comments section...because basically, it wasn't really an entertaining story...it was more of an obit. And I wanted to see how people responded to it. And i was reading. There were people who didn't care. People doing the "R.I.P" thing. People pointing out that Papa Diaz seemed to have 8 toes in the picture provided. Stupid stuff.


But then, I stumbled upon these....

50. My Deepest Sympathy - April 16, 2008 12:55 PM
My deepest sympathy to Cameron.
My dad was abusive and molested me so the day he dies, I will mourn the father I never had.


52. veggi - April 16, 2008 12:58 PM
#50 - did he make you come?


and

37. Bluff Stonewall - April 16, 2008 11:57 AM
He died of pneumonia because he has AIDS...
...faggot.


and

59. shanipie - April 16, 2008 3:28 PM
knock knock, cameron.
who's there?
not your dad anymore.

and

65. shanipie - April 16, 2008 4:54 PM
i am a cunt licking piece of shit moron with no time on my hands and no sympathy for fellow humans. oh wait....i guess i'm not a human. i'm a pig. OINK OINK.

I mean, damn homey! Blogging is tough. I use to think that my readers didnt love me. But sh*t, if you are half as scary as some of those mofos...keep reading and comment in your head.

P.S. Who dies of pneumonia? Isn't there a cure for that? Like...cough medicine? Jeeeze.
P.S. 2 Today marks the one year anniversary of the VT shootings. Just a little reminder! RIP to all of those students and thier families.

2 comments:

Writing Horses said...

Oh yes. The superficial attracts the real blogging winners.

socialedisturbed. said...

LMFAO @ THOSE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!