4.21.2008

"ive got Meth in my pocket"

How exactly does one totally f*ck up their career in one foul swoop? I mean, its not hard. You could guess. Be a part of a radical Islamic movement. Have your history discovered as a transgendered male. Being video taped caught in the act of fulfilling a closeted passion of pushing toddlers into the street when no one is looking. All of these are good...but it takes some special CNN flair to go out like this guy...Richard Quest.

Rick was found in Central Park after closing time with a male friends...3:40am. The cops were originally going to arrest him loitering...but then they found other things to inspire them. He had a rope tied around his neck which attached to he genitals. He had a sex toy in his boot (?). When searching him, I guess he thought admitting to having Meth in his pocket would throw them of his sexual deviance. "I have Meth in my Pocket," he helpfully told the cops as he was being arrested.

And here we thought the gray hair stud, Anderson Cooper was hiding something. Nope, it was the loud mouth nerd who was trying to get his freak on...in a serious way...in the woods. I don't understand why famous people do these types of things. If I was famous...and I had a fetish, that secret would go die with me. The whole meth thing......eh, I mean, its what the kids are doing now a days. What I want to know, is how the quest family is taking this. I know Bandit doesn't take to well to the gays. Luckily, Bandit is just a dog.
P.S. If CNN is getting freaky like this, imaginehow the anchors at BBC get down?

No comments: