4.22.2008

a movment is stirring.

Jessica Rabbit. Smokin hot cartoon from my boyhood- before I even knew that girls were made to turn men on and then ruin all their hopes and dreams- I knew she was something nay, someone special . I had, a crush on Jessica Rabbit. I admit it. Who didn't? She was the way too hot girl friend of a crazy cartoon rabbit. Singer. Sex kitten. Damsel in distress. It was all relatively simple. But now...she has been made into.....a real person. And...well, its kinda not right.

Nerd tendencies, some real photo shop talent and a lack of a social life has this guy sitting in his basement turning cartoons into real people. And I want it to stop.

This NERD is seriously putting a damper on my life. He is whiting out all of my good memories. Jessica Rabbit, is at best...suppose to be a cartoon. A soft spoken, smoldering temptress. By turning her into a real being...you are making her susceptible to reality. And by reality...I mean, girl things like...bitchiness and periods and having to put make-up on (as oppose to always having it one), and 3 hour phone conversations about "where this relationship is going" and...all that mambo jambo.

I need those memories of perfection. Princess Jasmin. Cammy and Chung Li form Street Fighter. The Princess from Sleeping Beauty. All of Sailor Moon's hot friends (sans Sailor Moon). Rogue and Storm from XMen. Minnie Mouse's slutty cousin Mertha Mouse (totally made that up); if only there was a JLo cartoon when I was a kid to add to the list. You are picture of perfection. And the only hope I have for finding perfection.

This man is killing my dreams. Men of America, he is killing your dreams as well. And above all....he is creeping the sh*t out me. That's why I am starting a new group MAROHC (Men against the Realization of Hot Cartoons)- "of" and "the" dont count as capitals right?

Move over NWRA and NAACP and...the Masons. Theres a new order in town.

(insert dramatic music here)

Nerd down.

No comments: