4.16.2008

sneakers. kicks. tennis shoes.

ok, I blaim this all on my friend Aoife. She got be started with the fashion blog, and since...I have been running into new clothing and apparel that I think I need. In particular, sneakers. The thing is...I am a recovering shoe addict. The size of my closet is is about 2x2 ft. Im just now getting my fashion debt under control. And...well, I don't do anything particularly interesting that I would need all these shoes. I'm not a side character on HBO's entourage...I live in Chicago, known for pub drinking and street festivals.

But, I'll indulge in the looking portion, at least.


I mean....what is there really to say about these. When fixins led me to these new Nike 6.0 Dunks....red wood edition, I had to excuse myself from my cubicle to go clean up my nether regions in the mens room. These are soooooo fly. I mean...Dunks are apparently the new thing...like bigger than Airforceones (btw, I still have a pair of white on white that I still dont wear outside...lol, oh high school). I may need to have 3 summer shoes.



Nike Star Classics....yes please. With a side urban wear jean shorts and a white t and a fitted. Color me summer (and bad).

Now....I would never wear these pumas....but I think they are awesome. AAAFFRRIICAAA! "Ew ew ew ah ah." <<<< monkey (I guess they could be neanderthal related as well, but thats just not as funny).

I mean, I kinda want to be a clothing (sneaker designer)now.


Ok....Im done. Finis. Back to my normal blogging ways.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

true story: aoife was in a meeting today, scribbling away on a legal pad, nodding when appropriate, participating and looking like she had drank the korporate kool aid. when the meeting was over someone asked her if they could see her notes and she said something about poor handwriting, laughed and ran away.

aoife's notes were outfit combinations, drawings and accessory plans.

come home and we'll go to niketown! it's like the north pole but better!

Anonymous said...

Funky footwear indeed

Anonymous said...

ha, I will test my thought, your post get me some good ideas, it's really amazing, thanks.

- Murk