4.08.2008

faithmouse.

its only right....after the propaganda that I spewed all over my blog earlier for Obama (though witty and completely correct, he is indeed a handsome muthafucker)...I should, in the old American way - offer a juxtapose.

Here is faithmouse. In the house.


Chiristian conservatives love their cartoons. Right after their morning cup of coffee. After a little daily chuckle they usually concur their days by making sure their klan garments are bleached and clean, a nice letter of support is written and mailed to the NRA, and maybe at night if their lucky...they can mock a gay kid and condemn him to hell. This being a perfect day of course. Those are few and far in between I'm sure.

I kid. I love America (Patriots Act).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2787116