4.22.2008

a poet. and no one knows it.

I accidentally ran into the show Ms Rap Supreme (head cock to the side) on VH1. I thought I was over the "ignorant tv" shows. But, when I saw rap star Khia, I immediately stopped, looked and listened. Apparently, a bunch of girls are put into a house and there is a contest. And there is rapping. I mean....I thought Khia was already famous, but apparently not. Here's a little snippet from the show.



I dont know about you...but "classy" is the first word the pops into my head. Anyway...Khia was eliminated last night, after 2 whole episodes, so there is no reason to ever watch the show again (except to find out exactly what this is). So...I wanted to pay her tribute.



That's her best work, in full. Khia...we will miss you dearly.
From her myspaceblog... (please note, celebs dont handle thier on myspace accounts, Khia does)


"I am Miss Rap Supreme!!!! The Queen of this shit because I hustle and grind and
I’m still climbing past the top. Not forgetting who I am or where I came
from!!!!!! I want to help free the ghetto, not run from it, leaving my people
behind!!!! Hoes be real!!! I’m just too real for you bitches!!! Not Hollywood, I
made it out my hood! I represent struggle and success!!! By any means…..
NECESSARY!!!!"


If you want to hear her ways of thinking behind being on the show...click here. It really does make alot of sense, going on a show for amatures, only to loose in the second round...yeah, word...thats real publicity.

And we will end it all on Khia's mugshots. She is always the bell at the ball isnt she?

No comments: