4.21.2008

my addiction.

good monday. i havnt said that yet.

so, Ive been doing some self evaluation. After a fairly entertaining weekend, I left for "work" this morning bright and early. It was a nice morning and I even got a seat on the train. And as I sat there riding backwards in a single seat (single seats are the best thing ever invented by transit) I could not help but to think about what my first blog topic here on this lovely site. Would it be the fight that escalated between roommates to the point of fisticuffs or the 32 chicago shootings this weekend and how I happened to venture to the south side when they occurred or my horrible decision to give a cousin my email = at least 3 forwarded emails a day or would it be the "stop snitchin" baby bib I saw on the morning news (a must have in my opinion).

I don't know if you've noticed, but I have severely dedicated myself to blogging in the past month. I have written / organized/ researched over 100 blogs this month....and I still have 10 days to go. Not to mention that I don't blog on the weekends. And while this might incriminate me...as far as my doings and accomplishments at my current "job", I cant even say I feel sorry about it.

But why.....why my sudden interest in creative online personal output? I mean...I am in no means or form, a writer. What is inspiring me to sweep through the Internet, current events and my life and relate them here in an entertaining form and fashion? Is it me lack of an truly enthralling life? Am I clutching to the last form of creativity in my current state of affairs as I slowly turn into a boring left brained office robot? Is this just an outlet of sorts for me to be who I truly am when no one is looking? Or am I just another vain ass hole who thinks they are interesting enough to sculpt a small nation of reading followers?

I dunno. I just thought I'd share.
Just read and enjoy...I'll get back to you with an answer one day.
That's not a promise though.

2 comments:

Writing Horses said...

must be the last creative stimulation as you slowly try to become a left brainer -- you'll never become that, silly. You too funny. MUAH.

socialedisturbed. said...

LOL!
you do blog alot. but it's so damn funny. as for that stop snitching bib... smh.. did the parents have a red or blue flag covering half of their face? smgdh!