4.15.2008

ok, Boston.

Boston unveiled its new metro ad campaign, apparently to fight the ongoing sexual harassment that occurs on the T. "Rub Against me an I'll expose you." This reminds me of one experience I encountered on the Boston transit system. 2004 I think, or whenever the Red Sox were in their neck to neck battle with the Yankees, and I was sportin a fitted back then...a Navy Yankee fitted. I was on my way to one of my many jobs and the train was packed. Some poor soul was trying to squeeze their way into the front, and he too was wearing a Yankee fitted. A Bostonian watching him literally became enraged and started yelling profanities and kicked him in the chest off of the train. Straight foot to the chest, and the man landed on his back outside as the train door closed and the kicker received high fives and congratulations from surrounding passengers.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that sexual harassment isnt particularly the biggest problem Boston has. One step at a time though...I guess.

2 comments:

Writing Horses said...

Right foot. Left foot. Rinse and repeat?

shaun. said...

i was standing there like...I wish someone touches me on this muth f*cker...ready to throw down