4.30.2008

will it blend/make sense?

So...I need an obscure youtube talent. Like say...being known for blending stuff.
Then I could be in commercials too.


I literally forgot what this commercial was about, after 10 seconds, while writing this entry(blog entry would be the technical term). Maybe its because I haven't had my first morning cup of coffee yet, but I feel like I was just taken on a nonsensical brain roller coaster through ideas and concepts...moving pictures with words that in no way logically connected with each other.
Oh modern humor. Either I'm a little nauseous or I need a shot of expresso. I'll go with the later.

BRBACC. (be right back after coffee consumption).

UPDATE: Nope, Ive had a small country worth of coffee, and I still dont get it.

1 comment:

Writing Horses said...

That is so dumb. They paid the "But Will It Blend?" dude, from YouTUBE to have him in their commercial????

LAME.