4.15.2008

if you're my friend.

....you would seriously consider making moves toward allowing me to own the following items:


1. These sweet ass iron man kicks. Ahhhhhh, May 2nd is the opening of possibly the most awesome summer flick of 08...there I said it. If I were lucky....no if I were blessed enough to wear Ironman dunks to the premier of the Ironman movie.....I would weep in joy. I need you ebay gurus to get on it for me. I wear an 11. Thanks in advance.
Dont let the ebay troll get you! That mother f*cker took my belt last time.


2. We live in a perilous time. I have come to the conclusion that I need to feel protected at all times. Hence, I need a gas mask. So...I did some research and it turns out that they've got some baller ass gas masks out there. The thing is...Im not really a Gucci or Louis Vutton type of guy. But the bling mask is quit literally calling my name.
Whats it saying you ask?
"Shaun, you must be prepared for anything-nuclear threats, explosions, taxation without representation...additionally, when and if these occur, you must look just a little bit better than the person next to you."

3. Now, I usually like to make logical requests. You know...1+2=3. And in this case, you would probably think I would ask for the Wii entertainment system first right? But know...because I love and respect you guys...I am onnly going to ask for the new Wii stripper game. Its no seceret that it has always been a passion of mine...along with bouton twirling and tumbling, but I think this is a win win situations. I tone up all those kinky muscles and then I'll work the poles and we can split the profits. 70%....30%. Thank you Wii. Dreams come true everyday.

1 comment:

Writing Horses said...

First buy the sneakers. Then take 'em off ;) But remember: be prepared where this may take you. A stylish gas mask may be necessary should a sudden surge of skanks find themselves at your door.