4.18.2008

grain. sugar. t-shirts. natural inclination.


Word on the street (and by street I mean Internet, there is no street here in the Chi) is that this...cereal themed wear is what is hot in the Big Apple. Underhood has a slightly undeveloped website that gives you a better look at all their gear.


They....slightly reminds me of the Phat Farm /South Pole / Fat Albert days. Im not a big fan of embroidered jean pockets. I think they are gay. So i def would not want a caricature on my back pocket.

But I think I really want this T-shirt. What do you think? I mean....the 90s are over and FUBU is no longer hot. But there are some hoodies and stuff that are kinda acceptable.

1 comment:

Writing Horses said...

I was going to blog about this, too! hahaha. It reminds me of when my ghetto cousin used to have me sew Tweety Bird and all the other characters on her jeans, back in the day. hahahahahaha