8.16.2008

closer to you. olympics.


i think its fair to say that I have quiet the ongoing relationship with this year's Olympics. Yes, its new....yes, its only for a short amount of time.  But its a healthy (except for how late it keeps me up on the weekdays), strong, caring and trusting relationship. 

So, I consider myself already really lucky to be so close with the Olympics of 2008 (as you can see from this blog). Maybe even the use of the "L" word is in order in the near future. But in recent development, I've discovered  yet another quality about the Olympics that simply rocks my socks off . Some of the Olympians....blog


  • But If you want more of an international flare, India's Abhinav Bindra brings you an Olympic POV from the eyes of a professional skeet shooter. (SKEET, skeet, skeet, SKEET...lol). Also, check his comment averages. Im excited to get 2 or 3 comments a week.
  •  What about men's cheerleading a.k.a. Mens Gymnastics? Dave Durante has insight into what it takes to make the US Olympics team. He...was not on the team. I think he was hurt or something. He however, was crying on the side line when the men (hoodlums) won the bronze as a team. While there may be no crying in baseball...there certainly is crying in men-s gymnastic apparently. Surprising?
  • Personally, I also want to know what a member of team racist from Spain....has to say about interacting with all those different colors of skin on the Beijing courts-Carlos Lenovo's blog.  Anyone speak Spanish (or is it Portuguese)? 5 years of classes....still cant form a sentence.


Just when I thought I couldn't go any deeper. I have just spent several hours reading the Olympics blog board. 

Oh boy....this break up is going to be a rough one. 

No comments: