8.20.2008

thank you facebook.

You know...sometimes I really wish that my blog was more focused. On a daily basis I create entire blog posts in my head about topics like monkey matromony and possibly getting a side gig in NY. But then, I guess I wouldnt have the opportunity to write about things like this.

Ive debated writing about how adorably hot Alicia Sacramone is and yet how horribly sucky she is at gymnastics. But facebook has saved face once again with the Alicia Sacramone sucks at gymnastics, but I still wanna fuck her...facebook group. Glad Im not the perv.

Some of the comments on the group wall:
-"The things I would do to her are so illegal, people in Amsterdam would think it's weird," says Worth.

-"She would get it, she would get it so bad!" says Archie (nerd alert!)

-"You guys are such pervs, no one goes to the olympics to be a sex bomb, i would appreciate it if you removed this stupid group," says offended girl (who obviously had to join the group to make a comment on the wall)


Just when I thought I was done with face book groups.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! She did get robbed off of that Chinese chick named. I think here name was "He." Sorry for not gettin' back quick enough. No internet at my spot.