8.26.2008

"different, dynamic and bold."


the unveiling of the London 2012 Olympic logo has caused quiet a ruckus

I mean...I'm no designer, but this hurts my eyes and frankly...makes me think that London is unfit to host the Olympics. Granted no one is going to drop 40 billion dollars like China, but this is feeble and amateur and they at least could've paid a one eyed bum on the street to sit infront of illustrator for like an hour. He would've done some serious design damage. Way better than this.

There is also a petition to change the logo that has already gotten 50,000 signatures. And after being mistaken for a man tumpled over vomiting and/or Lisa Simpson giving head its no wonder people are all shook up by this retro monstrosity.

others have already gotten started....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha Lisa Simpson! London straight up failed!

Ad Kid said...

took me a sec to see lisa simpson, but that's hilarious. almost makes up for the shitty-ness of the logo.

Writing Horses said...

I still can't see what the hell it says!