8.20.2008

....condoms.....

i would like to formally thank copyranter for keeping me up to date with condom advertisement (say it the British way...soft "i") on a daily basis. I also choose not to make my own post title....because, lets face it...in a million years, I could never come up with anything better than "Lets Bone."




The message is simple. These condoms are made for people who need to have sex...even after death. "Be Careful." Future campaign extension possibilities include...vampires, zombies and ummmmm Frankenstein
This is good. You had me at zombies.


3 comments:

AmericasFavtDiva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
socialedisturbed. said...

L
M
F
A
O
L
m
A
O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Andrea said...

Man, I know I want to be having sex when I'm old, but this is taking it a little bit too far. I mean, I'd be freaked if my grandparents were having sex. Because, y'know, Pop Pop's dead.