8.13.2008

our president loves us.

he might be a bumbling idiot, who cant speak and sure as hell cant run a country...and may have the attention span of a 2 yr old......but he sure does have team (USA) spirit. 

The presidential Beijing olympic tour:

(Bush at first american mens Basketball game)
Captions: 
- Dunk that sh*t in his mutherf*cking commy face.
- Hmmm, zone defense....must remember to tell Robert Gates about this strategy.
- In America, we have cup holders.
- This reminds me of my college days. Except there are all these minorities on the court.
- "You know Chinese ambassador, I consider myself the Kobe of all political change in the states. Minus the being black part."
- Come on boys.....get-her-done!


(Bush at the first swim meet)
Captions:
- I know what these kids are going through, when I was in Air texas national gaurd, I swam through the air. I broke all types of records.
- What am I watching again?
-I could cut the cost of the war by replacing all of the ships with clones of Phelps. Must tell Gates.
- Speedos....mmmmmmm.
- Speedos....now thats something kinky Laura and I never got to go in the white house master bedroom. I must install an Olympic size pool before I leave.
- S.U.A., S.U.A., S.U.A......

(Bush with Beach Volleyball champs Misty May and Keri Walsh)
Caption:
- Ugh, you know you like it, ugh, take that...do it for your country.
- You have a mole on your back that looks similar to the Iraqi Border.
-You do have a nice ass, thumbs up.
-Thank God my shirt is un-tucked...I haven't had this much action since 1978.
- Im glad I decided to wear my penny loafers today. They are sand proof ya know.
(Bush with the kids)
Captions:
- Thank god its not my job to wear those silly Kangol hats.
- Ok, so maybe now, isnt a good time for that surprise attack on China.
-Who let these girls on the team?





Do you guys have any captions? I am positive that you guys are all  funnier than me(see what Im doing here, empowering the reader!). Give it a shot- especially you joker.
In the meantime....kudos to Bush. If I were president, and was forced to attend the Olympic games in a foreign hot country....I would be in my hotel room, in the AC eating bonbons for four days straight. 
What can I say....Im cultured.





No comments: