8.27.2008

reality check (sit down and have a talk with your mom).


Kay McConaughey (Matthew McConaughey's mom) reminds us-the world- that no matter how rich and famous you get...the commonsense rightly acquired by the action of becoming famous...rarely leaks its way back up the drain (aka his mom is a crazy old broad that offers up too much info and has little social adherence...and could give 2 f*cks about it). Hahaaaaaaa, similar to my mom...except my mom would not put it in a book. 

In her book entitled "I Amaze Myself", Kay tells us about the tragic death of her husband...Matt's dad.

On Monday mornings, he and I often said goodbye by making love. But one day, all of a sudden, it just happened. I knew that something was wrong, because I didn’t hear anything from him. Just nothing But it was just the best way to go!”

She continues informing us of her reason for not covering up the dead body before the paramedics arrived, "I was just so proud to show off my big old 'Jim' — and his gift."

On another note...she discusses the conception of her beloved Matthew,"I was deciding, ‘Do I want to have another baby? Do I want to have an affair? Or go back to school?...."



Mom....shut your mouth. People...get control of them now...or they may embarrass you in the future...in a book. 


No comments: