8.20.2008

go team racist world: part deux

as it turns out,  Spain's basketball team is not the only naively racist sports club in the world. They also have a mildly racist tennis team. But for some reason the tennis team doesn't make me  grossly loss hope in humanity as much (because it looks like a personal pic- and who can really judge someone on their personal idea of funny, especially after a few glasses of wine). But when an entire nation supports it and doesn't see anything wrong with their international competitors faux slanting their eyes, just weeks before they compete in the Olympic host country, Beijing....something is not right in the world.


Well, now we can add Argentina football to that list. I guess that's the point of this blog. This world ignorance thing....is spreading. 

There is no suggestion that they intended to cause offence.”

I guess my questions is...if there is no intention of offense...can you be offensive?

Ummmmm, yes. 




UPDATE: I just noticed, Isnt that girl third from the left already asian? What the blood clot?

1 comment:

T.Allen said...

Um yeah...I concur. To hell with bird flu, stupid is gonna need a vaccine...stat.