8.07.2008

barbaric homicide is not the same as eating KFC.

this saddens me. 

i didnt post on the tragic and horrible grey hound murder because it was so close to home. I use to ride that bus all the time back and forth to school in Boston. And I use to knock the f*ck out with my head phones on, next to strangers all the time. 

But, alas this is not about me. Its about the crazy PETA people. They have literally made the worst comparison possible. The ad to the right is their most recent work of art.

It reads:

Manitoba....
An innocent young victims throat is cut....
His struggles and cries are ignored...
The man with the knife shows no emotion....
The victim is slaughtered and his head is cut off...
His flesh is eaten...
Its still going on!

If this ad leaves a bad taste in your mouth, please give a thought to what sensitive animals think and feel when they come to the end of their frightening journey and see, hear and smell the slaughterhouse.





I really have nothing clever or witty to say about this. Its simply in bad taste. And the fact of the matter is....human life takes precedent to that of an animal. Point blank.

Bad analogy PETA. Bad f*cking analogy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Fucking Christ. That is DISGUSTING. So disgusting that I must blog about this.