8.25.2008

the best coffee table book ever.

Ok, so Victoria Secret is coming out with a new coffee table book/or  marketing scheme to promote a new line of bras. What ever it is...its just gonna be a bunch of dudes like me buying the book with no intention of purchasing a damn thing. Which I guess...is kinda genius. Or is it?

Here are some pics. 

Seeing as how Im planning on getting a new place pretty soon, it would be highly unlikely that I will not only own a copy but it will be the first thing I own in the entirety of my apartment (after my munny of coarse). 

I wonder if the pages are laminated (anyone get that joke?).

Ok...so this post isnt about anything....gimme abreak people, im trying to ween myself off of the Olympics.

4 comments:

Writing Horses said...

what the hell kind of pose is that in the middle? hahaha. I got your lamination suggestion.

Ad Kid said...

*salivating at adriana*

yeah, i get the lamination joke. it's for the salivating, right? yeah?

shaun. said...

yes....and no.

Dwight said...

smh @ lamination