8.07.2008

the articulate mr west.


"Open your fucking minds. Open your minds. Be accepting of different people and let people be who they are. You know how many people came to me calling me gay cause I wear my jeans the fresh way? Or because I said hey, dude, how you gonna say 'fag' right in front of a gay dude's face and act like that's ok. That shit is disrespectful. Coming from Chicago, where if you saw somebody that was gay you were supppoed (supposed) to stay ten feet away. It should be time to break out of the intuitions that I was sayin', the steretypes (sterotypes), or the fear, the backlash that I would get if you don't believe in what I believe in, acceptin' people for who they are...they're very talented and if they do something special in the world and they're discriminated. I've flown across the world y'all, and I've come back here to tell you — open your minds and live a happier life..."
-Kanye West

7 comments:

Kelly J said...

the worst human being on earth.

FavreLansky said...

Jeez, learn some English you fucking idiot. Or just make some more good music. Seems to be the only thing worth hearing.

shaun. said...

i was going to comment on how his lack of ability to construct a full sentence and how it messed up his message.

but i thought i would leave it up to the public.

Anonymous said...

Open your fucking minds to typos

shaun. said...

in my own defense, i copied and pasted this from another website. so i feel no weight on my shoulders for the obvious typos.

in my mind...i feel like kanye said EXACTLY this.

socialedisturbed. said...

just like that george bush hates black ppl clip... did u actully listen to the rant?

shaun. said...

no.

i didnt. i just heard that one infamous comment. im sure its as incoherent as everything else this man tries to say.

lesson of the hour: school is cool.