8.25.2008

the show must go on.

riddle me this batman....what do you do when your co-star/singer drops to the floor in the middle of a performance in Sydney Australia?
Well...if you're K-Ci from  K-Ci and JoJo (hit r&B group of the early 90s...still pushing the same ole slow song)...you continue singing as if nothing happened (see 1:50).


And then...as if this is a regular happening....have the bodyguard come pick up the mic and keep it movin. And then....30 seconds later after Jojo scrapes himself off of the floor.....make sure you push him to the front of the stage and make him wave to the audience like a puppet on strings...cue hug.

I find it odd that the lyric "you pick me up when I was down" are in the background. Was this a literal interpretation?

1 comment:

Ad Kid said...

i'm kinda dumbfounded by this.

reminds me of the michelle of destiny's child fall some years back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to9PhaWv6wE