6.10.2008

its a sin to drink.

my 8th grade Catholic School teacher, ms cook taught me all about the 7 deadly sins (not in the way you are thinking). I'm not catholic, but the idea of acting under the influence of seven deadly concepts is anything if not intriguing. Sloth, lust, gluttony, greed, wrath, envy and pride. I always liked wrath...because I was never sure what it really meant...technically.

Hamilton Design has took it upon themselves to reevaluate the classic theoretical 7, and make them completely attainable and most likely delicious. So if your goal is to bull dose your way through all 7 (I have at least 4 under my belt) then the designer Kacper Hamilton is your man. And so are his particularly interesting glass. But don't go trying to fill these babies with warm milk or apple juice...remember, these glasses are here to help you attain that Head of the table seating you've always wanted...the one in eternal damnation.


Check out a few of these evil goblets.
Greed.

Lust.


"Each glass encapsulates a sin, which is revealed through the ritual of drinking."


I'm sure it does exactly that...but can some one clue me in to how the f*ck Lust works? And do you have to dress up like an idiot to use these contraptions? Cause if so...I'll take all 7 with a side mortal sin for $600 Alex.

"What issssssssss....... catholic preist feeling up alter boys."

No comments: