6.25.2008

wimbledon days: 2 and 3

I dont know about you but all of my favs lived on to see another day. I actually stalk espn.com to keep up to track with this event. I never had to do that in the past...which should speak volumes about my professional life up until now. 

Lets discuss the soap opera that is professional tennis. This should be brief.

Mere mortal or God. He's no Andre Agassi but he seems to never stop. Sir Roger Federer the Swede .
James Blake is still in it. He is about asconsistent as the Chihuahua (Prince Williams) that I had as a kid. I taught him how to sit for a treat...but that muthf*cker would never do it when people were watching. He was either too dumb or too smart. The debate is still up in the air. 
Sharapova. Eh. She's cute. Reason enough to keep her around.

Lindsey, Lindsey, Lindsey....you are 32 years of age. You've got a bum hip or ankle or something, but you made it through the first round. However, you have been around since i was in elementary school. It may be time for you to look into a rocking chair and some knitting needles. We'll get them shaped like tennis rackets.

Ass holes are talented too. See you tommorow douchbag.
Nadal the little Spaniard get to rock his capros (man capris) atleast one more day. Infact, Im pretty sure capros are making some sort of comeback. And this is good cause I still have mine from 6th grade. It was all the rage when I was a kid.
One day I will have biceps like Serena Williams.
And Venus is still truckin along. I feel like if she brought back the hair beeds circa 1998 she would totally dominate...the world. BTW, I do the best Venus and Serna tennis grunt. Its all about the timing while you strike the ball.
And Djokovic didnt have the easiest of days. After all his boasting about conquering you know who this season, he went and lost to Marat Safin for the past decade has made money off of not being good. Poor Serb. 

Roll the credits. 

Busy day, so theres no posts really...sorry about that.






No comments: