6.12.2008

I forgive you Angelina.


Ok, I admit it...I ondemanded the movie Beowolf last night. And it was a gross mistake. There were some high points, like seeing computer generated boobs, midgets and a nearly naked Angelina Jolie- but as an overall movie, it didnt pass the test. And there was even a dragon in it. That's when you know its bad. Dragons usually seal the deal for me. So...I was upset at Angie for persuading me with her hottness to make the decision to pay for that flick. I was mad of coarse until I saw this interview for Angelina Jolie. Then I forgave her.

On Maddox's fascination with war and guns:
"Mad, our 6-year-old, draws lots of war scenarios. He's all into war and guns. So for Mother's Day he drew a machine gun, and Brad had it made into a necklace, which is really sweet. It's really cute. I think it's really good!''

On her sex life while being preggers:
"It's great for the sex life. It just makes you a lot more creative. So you have fun, and as a woman you're just so round and full."

On being worshipped by some and hated by others:
"I’d like to think it’s because I’m not neither here nor there in my life. I think anybody that makes a decision about where they stand is going to cause strong opinions about them. But I think that’s what you should be hoping for in life, so I take that as a very good sign. That some people support me and some people really don’t like me tells me that I’m making decisions and I’m standing strong for something I believe in. I’m making choices in life. And that’s the right thing to do."

She's awesome and hot! She supports child terrorist training and loves preggers sex. And she dont give a f*ck.
Booyah!

1 comment:

socialedisturbed. said...

u gotta admit..the whole idea of her havin actual heels.. on her heels.. was HOT