6.30.2008

put the lollipop down and smile with your eyes.

hey...remember when Italian Vogue put out that "ALL BLACK"edition featuring nothing but black models? Yeah, well this story has nothing to do with that (but I did forget to mention it...its for this month).

This time Vogue fashion geniuses paired with street artist Fafi. Now Fafi is regularly known for sensual little sexy cartoon pics of scantly clad, cutesy little girls. So what do you think Vogue did (Nippon Vogue anyway)? Well they replaced the cartoon girls with little real ones in recent editorial/artsy photo shoot. Its just art.
 


I guess I can see the controversy behind it all. Having girls all dolled up well before their age. In fashion shoots promoting their prepubescent naivety. Wait....wait....isnt that what modeling is all about. Aren't these little girls just getting a head start? Well good for them. Its the recession you know? A paycheck is a pay check.

I must admit, they are a little erie. Especially the second one. She looks like she would kill her own  puppy and skin it for a winter shawl (i was originally going to say that she looked like American psycho but with down syndrome...deadly combo, but I decided to go the pc route)

Hmmm....American Pyscho...

3 comments:

socialedisturbed. said...

pic 1: girl playin with bird (cock)
pic 2: girl on her knees
pic 3: girl holding wood (2 hands)
pic 4: candy cane by mouth
...im just sayin... :/:\:/:\ these ads seem like a pedophiles' delight...im just sayin...

shaun. said...

i guess. you make a valid point.

fortunately, I my blog is all about equal opportunity. if it get my numbers up...im down for all readers.

pedophiles are people too.

Writing Horses said...

I love Fafi. I think she's going to be doing something for MAC make-up. I don't know what, though. Maybe red liner for hearts on the cheeks . . .