6.09.2008

weekend apologies.


I must apologize for my lack of pre-weekend good wishes. Stuff got a little crazy here at the job (soon to be ex-job). There was a pre-ordained beer tasting and one, amongst the many other mindless responsibilities I have/had, was to help set things like this up. Simply put, it was barrels of high-alcohol content beers (Delirium being my favorite) which eventually led to us jammin out to some music at a co-workers cubicle (high point of my HR career indeed) and ended with me going home with 2 cases of some foreign beer for my own (and my roommates) going away party. Needless to say, I was already drunk. But you know...that happens. But the point of the story was to explain my lack of blogging responsibility. I formally apologize to all 5 of my adoring readers.

Tough weekend. Lost a roommate...ummm to London, not like to death or anything. And I am slowly realizing how anxious/sad I am getting. I had grown accustom to Chicago. Its quirks. It awesome summers. The people. But in a week...Im relocating. Sadness....

But, here is something nice and refreshing to start off your Mondays. I saw these guys (my roommate Kelly's favorite band, or at least his favorite myspace band) live at Rib fest 2008on  Sunday. I like them. And they are pretty awesome live. (Check the Bass Player...high as a kite).



Alone Again - Illinois

No comments: