6.03.2008

is anyone up for a protest? OH YEAHHHH!

http://www.kraftfoods.com/koolaid/koolspace/

The end is near. The four..wait, three, no...I think its four horse men have arrived. The world is slowly approach apocylipse. They are officialy tainting the name of the the world renown Kool Aid Man. Some dork marketing genius was sitting at his excessivly over decorated "creative" cubicle and had the thought of a life time. The kool-aid man has to be renewed...lets give him a myspace account, and substitute the word 'my' for 'kool'. True story. And then they pressured some poor ad agency into making this sinking ship for them. What a waste of time....

On his profile:

NAME: KOOL-AID Man
HEIGHT: 8' tall and 5' wide
FUN FACT: I have 3 ice cubes in my head

ABOUT ME: Hey, glad you found my secret profile! I made this page to give all my friends some free stuff and maybe even a little snapshot into my life. Dig around and check it out! Oh Yeah!

INTEREST: I like to shake things up. I like to travel a lot. I like playing sports, dancing, skateboarding, surfing, and anything else that lets me meet new people. And if those new people happen to be thirsty, you know I'll make sure to hook them up with some refreshing KOOL-AID Singles!

::head tilt to the side::

Kill the copywriter. And then kill me for taking up my time reading that in the first place.

Also, is it just me, or does it seem like krafts is prepping kiddies for the use of social networks...and of all the choices out there, myspace? Lets be serious here. And are they trimming down the kool-aid man? That's like putting Santa on weight watchers....makes no sense.

I miss the old stuff. Crystal light, here I come. Open your arms on to me, and I shall follow.

No comments: