6.26.2008

just a few (10) things.

1. New coke bottle design.  If they were metal I would be able to club people with them. Just a thought. Oh wait...they are.....

2. How you know that YOU are the man. Have a bday party and a bday guest list of the following:Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, Denzel Washington, Forest Whitaker, Leona Lewis, Kelly Preston, Joan Baez, Kim Cattrall, Oprah Winfrey, Pierce Brosnan, Naomi Campbell and Robert DeNiro. Im sorry....did you say Oprah?!? 
Damn, I cant even get my friends to come out on my bday.

3. What's better than midget sex? Celebrity midget sex tapes...thats what. Vern Troyer making out with a normal sized woman sounded like a a good idea to watch. Its actually kinda gross.

4. Larry King has no idea who anyone is (1:54). 

5."How did they get that monkey to do that?



6. Ms New York is still around. And tarnishing the reputations of dead people left and right.

7. New Old Spice ad reminds me of Harry Potter, the Chronicle of Narnia and every other multimillion dollar fantasy movie. The only thing it doesn't remind me of, is the need to buy Old Spice body wash/hair wash. Im not half horse half man Wieden Kennedy. And if I were...never mind- lets not go into it. 

8. So... Anne Hathaway's (???) ex boy friend got arrested for conspiracy of fraud and money laundering. Like so federal ish. But that in and of itself is boring as balls. The funny part is the following: He is accused of falsely telling an investor that he had been appointed as the chief financial officer of the Vatican.  
I mean...if someone told you face to face that they were the "chief financial officer of the Vatican" wouldn't you laugh in their face. Its a fact, GOD dont like ugly....but he may enjoy a little bit of hysterical genius.

9. Guy Richie directed spot makes football (soccer), a bit more interesting. In my opinion. 

height="344">

10. Ok....would you kill me if I didn't have a number 10? Im tired of typing and Im at work....so deal with it. 

Havent done this type of post in awhile...and now I see why. Tough to find 1o things I find interesting in one day. These will be few and far in between.
Narf

No comments: